|Dr Sally Caplin (f)|
BM BS MRCGP, Qualified Nottingham 1991- Part time GP
|Dr Hussain Gandhi (m)|
MB ChB MRCGP BSc Hons PG Cert, Qualified Leeds 2005 - Part time GP
|Dr Caroline Swindin (f)|
BM BS Qualified in Nottingham 2009 - Part time GP
|Dr A Teed (f)|
GP Retainer MB BCh DRCOG FP Cert, MRCGP, Qualified Cardiff 1985 - Part time GP
|Dr Alexander Kupfer (m)|
MB ChB, Qualified Birmingham 2005 - Part time GP
|Dr Benjamin Davis (m)|
BM BS, Qualified Nottingham 2012 - Part time GP
|Dr R Thomas (m)|
MB ChB, Qualified Leicester 2000 - Part time GP
|GP Registrar Dr R Baker (f)|
|GP Registrar Dr Sai Geetha Lambotharan (m)|
|GP Registrar Dr H Jawahar (f)|
GP Training Information For Patients:
The Wellspring Surgery is an accredited practice for the training of doctors intending to become general practitioners.
These are some points for your information: -
- Those doctors training to become GPs are called GP registrars. They are attached to one of the doctors here who is their trainer.
- The GP registrar is a fully qualified doctor who is likely to have a lot of experience of hospital medicine.
- Sometimes other doctors are also trained and supported in the practice.
- If you are seeing a GP Registrar you can expect to receive the quality of service you would from your own GP. If you have any concerns please mention this to a member of staff.
- In order for the GP registrars to successfully complete their training they need to be assessed on their consulting skills. This is done by their appointed trainer viewing a video of the GP Registrar’s consultations. You may be asked for your permission to have your consultation recorded in this way. If you agree you will be asked to give your written permission on a consent form available at the reception desk. If the doctor appears to be recording your consultation and you have not signed a consent form you should indicate this to him or her immediately.
The recording will be used for educational purposes only. For further information about this process and the confidentiality of it please ask the reception staff.